The Centre for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA) is an independent, non-partisan, public policy think-tank based in Lagos, Nigeria. CPPA aims to help sub-Saharan African governments, institutions, and businesses create innovative policy solutions to development challenges.
Nigeria in the papers…
- 68% of mid-income earners live in rented houses
- Heritage Bank supports lending to SMEs without collateral
- 2015 elections media campaigns most expensive in history -media analysts
- Nigerian election: Muhammadu Buhari pledges to defeat Boko Haram
- Shedding light on human rights: do businesses stand up to scrutiny?
- American missionary in Nigeria kidnapped by masked gunmen
Tweets by @CPPAResearch